You may have heard about your friends or neighbors having walk-in tubs installed recently, and that’s because they are growing in popularity by the day. If you’re looking to remodel the existing bathing space in your home, you may be asking yourself, should I get a walk-in tub, too? Well, the two main reasons that people have walk-in tubs installed is because they come with features that enhance both safety and luxury.
Walk-in tubs come with a number of safety features that allow you and your loved ones to age in place, including:
- A low-entry threshold to reduce the risk of slipping while stepping over a high bathtub wall
- A raised seat and grab bars to make lowering yourself into and lifting yourself out of the tub easier
- Non-slip flooring to help you maintain your balance while in the tub
- And much more
Walk-in tubs can also be equipped with a number of luxurious features to make bathing more enjoyable than ever, including:
- Hydrotherapy jets that have been shown to ease tension, improve circulation, and alleviate stiff muscles and joints
- Mini-jets that will continuously circulate hot water, allowing you to enjoy a long, relaxing soak
- LED lights that are placed around the walk-in tub, so you can change the color of the water to positively influence your feelings, mood, and emotions
Work with Bath Expo to Have a Walk-in Tub Installed in Your Home
Since 2006, Bath Expo has been installing incredible walk-in tubs in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and throughout Central Texas that allow homeowners to age in place more safely while also enjoying an extremely relaxing bathing experience. If you’re ready to reap the benefits of a walk-in tub, contact the professionals at Bath Expo today.