No matter what your dream bathroom looks like, Bath Expo of Texas is a leader in the bathroom remodeling industry with the skills and experience required to make your dreams come true. Whether you know exactly what you want or you’re unsure and just checking your options out, we’ve got custom solutions that meet your needs. Check out two of the most desirable bathroom types below..
Three-quarter bathrooms feature a shower, toilet, and sink. In rare instances, particularly in older homes, you may find a tub rather than a shower in a three-quarter bath. If you want to keep your three-quarter bathroom but prefer showering to soaking in a tub, consider a cost-effective bath conversion and transform your tub into a shower. This style of bathroom is perfect for you if you want a complete-feeling bathroom, but don’t have a ton of space to work with.
Building on the three-quarter bathroom, a full bath has a tub, shower, toilet, and sink. Without all four of these components, the bathroom does not qualify as a full bath, even if real estate agents say otherwise. Full bathrooms are arguably the most valuable to your home as they feature both a tub and a shower, but they can also be quite large, limiting space in your home.
Can’t decide which bathroom style suits you? Get the best of both worlds by choosing a bathroom that features a tub and shower combo. Tub/shower combo bathrooms are the perfect solution for those anyone who likes bathing and showering, or for families with young children who need the convenience of a shower with tub space for bathing little ones.
Combine form and function without compromising space in your bathroom by choosing Bath Expo of Texas for a convenient tub shower combo. For more information regarding our bathroom remodeling services and how we can help you create maximum value and functionality in your home, give us a call today. You can also complete our online form to request additional info and a free, no-obligation project estimate.
Struggling with limited mobility can make bathing more than just difficult—it can be dangerous. If you or someone you love is looking for an easy-access solution that is comfortable, affordable, and low-maintenance, then you’ll be glad to discover shower replacement services by Bath Expo of Texas! We offer a wide-range of custom options for enhancing your bathroom without costing you a fortune.
At Bath Expo of Texas, our expertise and reputation for customer satisfaction makes choosing us a simple decision, but deciding which of our products works for you might be a little more challenging. If you are deciding between a walk-in shower or a roll-in shower, we have some information you might find useful!
What is the difference between a walk-in shower and a roll-in shower?
For starters, it helps to know what sets these two amazing options apart. As with many things, the answer is within the name. A roll-in shower has a low threshold and wide opening, offering the perfect solution for those who need a wheelchair-accessible option. A walk-in shower is a traditional shower model that stands alone without the high-threshold associated with a bath-shower combination.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Curbless Shower
Once you’ve decided which is best for your needs, you deserve to get a better understanding of what you are in for. To help you make the best choice, we’ve put together a list of some advantages and disadvantages of a curbless walk-in shower or roll-in shower.
- Ease of use for people of all ages: Many are opting to care for elderly family members at home. This can mean children, teens, adults, and seniors sharing the same bathroom! A curbless shower provides an easy-access bathing option that is both safe for grandma and functional for the rest of the family!
- Lasting beauty for any style: With a variety of designs and accessory options, having a new curbless shower installed is the perfect opportunity to show-off your personality and decorative genius while enhancing the value of your bathroom. When you go with a new shower by Bath Expo of Texas, you are also guaranteed top-quality products that will last many years.
- Easy to maintain: Eliminating the shower curb makes cleaning a lot easier, and when you choose one of our walk-in or roll-in showers, you get the added benefit of mold, mildew, and grime-resistant technology!
- Maximizes your space: Zero-barrier showers can be installed in small spaces, even those where a curbed shower would not fit. Our expert installation crew will have your new shower seamlessly installed quickly.
- Limited privacy: The open design of a curbless shower can leave you feeling a bit exposed, but there are many solutions. We can install a shower rod, allowing you to hang a beautiful curtain, or we can design a stylish curved barrier wall!
- Water can get out: Without a curb to keep water in, water can sometimes seep into other areas of your bathroom. This can be potentially dangerous because you are more likely to slip and fall. To keep you safe, we offer solutions to this problem including shower screens and precision shower heads.
- Staying warm might be more difficult: Water isn’t the only thing that can escape a curbless shower. You might also find that it is more difficult to keep your shower space heated. Heated flooring along with some of the water-barrier options mentioned earlier will reduce this problem.
Getting a replacement shower that suits your functionality needs while bringing out your style and maximizing comfort is important. When you’re looking for a quality and affordable walk-in shower or wheel-in shower, Bath Expo of Texas’s shower replacement services might be just what you need!